LOCATION: Main hospital entrance, First Floor, EENT Department, Room 142-27
HOURS OF OPERATION: 0730-1630 Monday through Friday; closed for hospital training on the 1st and 3rd Thursday afternoon each month.
PHONE: 573-596-0048. FAX: 573-596-0716
SERVICES: Available by appointment only.
· Comprehensive hearing evaluations for Active Duty Service Members, Family Members, Retirees and Dependents of Retirees. Hearing Screenings in order to update MEDPROS are NOT provided in this clinic. See Army Hearing Program Services below.
· Tinnitus evaluation and treatment.
· Hearing aids, hearing aid services, and medically necessary supplies for Active Duty Service Members and their Family Members(qualifying degree of hearing loss). Call the clinic if you are a Service Member requesting supplies. Bring hearing aids to all appointments.
· Retirees At Cost Hearing Aid Program (RACHAP) – Eligible Military Retirees (local beneficiaries only) may purchase hearing aids at government cost. To enroll at GLWACH, call TriCare/United HealthCare at 877-988-9378 if under 65. If 65 or older, call 573-596-0462. Hearing aid services are not provided for dependents of Retirees.
· Newborn Hearing Screening – Hearing screening and diagnostic evaluations for those babies who do not pass screenings.
ARMY HEARING PROGRAM/HEARING CONSERVATION
LOCATION: Hospital basement, Room 61-24 (across from Behavioral Health)
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday – Friday, 0730-1130 and 1230-1600
SERVICES: Walk-in. No appointment required. Hearing screenings provided for Active Duty Service Members and designated Federal employees for purposes of updating MEDPROS (annual, pre-deployment, or post-deployment).
View available Primary Care appointments in real time
--as they become available-- using our Beneficiary Instant Physician Appointment Scheduling System (BIPASS)!
|Emergency Dept (non-emergency)||573-596-0456|
|Contact Representatives||573-596-0418 From on-post: 67414|
|Notice of Privacy Practices|